• Phone: (719) 488-2525 ext. 0

  • Hours: 7 a.m. through 5:30 p.m. Mon-Thurs

  • After-Hours Emergency: (719) 339-1761


Who do I call in case of an emergency?

Who do I call in case of an emergency?
In the event of a water emergency or sewer back-up, the District maintains 24-hour on-call coverage to assist you.  To report an emergency during business hours please call (719) 488-2525 ext 0. For emergencies after normal business hours, please call (719) 339-1761. Please leave your name, address, phone number, and a brief description of the emergency.  

If you have not heard from the on-call operator within 30 minutes, you may contact Woodmoor Public Safety at 499-9771 or the Tri-Lakes Fire and Rescue Department 488-3303.

To check on current water outages, please call (719) 488-2525 ext 3.

Call Before You Dig!

The Utility Notification Center of Colorado (UNCC) 8-1-1 or www.call811.com can assist with locating a variety of utilities. The District also maintains easement information and tap drawings that show the location of water and sewer service lines on personal property. Contact Us for a copy of your tap drawing.

Our site uses cookies to enhance user experience. Some parts of the site may not function properly if you choose to reject cookies.