About The District



Customer Services

FAQs About



Contact Us

Development Services

Customer Service
Woodmoor Water & Sanitation District

Customer Service

What is an ASC charge?
The Availability of Service Charge (ASC) is a flat fee charged to owners of vacant lots for available lines that are not being used.


Are tap fees paid on a lot?

Tap fees are paid when a tap permit is completed and are typically paid at the time construction begins. The District will not perform inspections of service installions until tap fees are paid. Please contact the District office if you have any questions.

Does the Town of Monument ordinances and regulations related to water service e.g. water rates, watering restictions, system specifications, etc., apply to all residents and business with a Monument mailing address? 

All residents and businesses on the east side of the I-25 corridor have a Monument address. However, the District provides water and wastewater services to customers within the District boundaries which is the east side of the I-25 corridor to Furrow Rd (including the Forest subdivision), and Higby Road to Countly Line Rd. The District has it's own Rules and Regulations related to water services e.g. water rates, watering restrictions, system specifications, etc.. Monument residents and business south of Higby road receive water and sewer services from TriView Metropolitan District.


Who should I call for electric, gas or other utilities?

  • Cable Television: Comcast Cable (719) 264-1381
  • Electricity:  Mountain View Electric (719) 495-2283
  • Natural Gas:  Black Hills Energy (888) 890-5554
  • Road Maintenance: El Paso County DOT (719) 572-5147
  • Telephone: Century Link Communications (800) 244-1111
  • Trash Service: Tri-Lakes Disposal (719) 495-8652

Who has meter and backflow responsibilities?
The Districts Rules and Regulations require that the homeowner is responsible for the water service line beginning at the property line to include the curb stop shut off and all interior plumbing including the PRV, the backflow device, the water hammer device, and the water meter.  The District is more than willing to help its customers identify a problem but the cost to make repairs is the responsibility of the customer.

Who pays for repairs to roads?
In the event the road should be damaged when making repairs to the Districts pipelines or facilities, the District incurs the cost of repairing the road to El Paso County standards.  If a contractor or homeowner is required to tap into the Districts' pipelines, then they must make repairs according to El Paso County standards.

Where do water and sewer lines run?

 If you are installing a new service or just planting trees or landscaping, the law requires you to call before you dig.  The Utility Notification Center of Colorado (UNCC) 8-1-1 or www.call811.com can assist with locating a variety of utilities.  The District also maintains easement information and tap drawings that show the location of water and sewer service lines on personal property.  Contact Us for a copy of your tap drawing.


Does the District handle trash disposal?
The District provides only water and wastewater services to the properties within the District boundaries.